Organic White Peach Oolong Iced Tea
Congratulations! You’ve found the world’s greatest ice tea. Our White Peach Oolong Tea is organic and plant-based with 160MGs of natural caffeine per can. It’s not only delicious and refreshing, but it packs a peachy punch that will please your palate. Plus, there’s a rabbit on the can, which is symbol of good luck. You could use some luck—we’ve seen how you drive. Be careful out there!
- 160MG of natural caffeine
- No artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners
- Certified USDA Organic
- Clean pane
- Non-GMO, Vegan, and Gluten Free
- All DRINK WEIRD cans are made from infinitely-recyclable aluminum. If you want a plastic bottle, go buy one from a planet-destroying company. They’re not hard to find, unfortunately.
- Each can features original art by Michael Sieben, who, when he was a little kid, thought that skinny dipping was when a baby peed in the bathtub. No clue why…
- DRINK WEIRD is independently owned and operated, so you’re not accidentally giving your hard-earned cash to an evil mega corp who is secretly channeling it into weapons of mass dysfunction.
- A wiseman once said, every time you drink a can of WEIRD TEA, a mighty wizard who lives in a mountain raises his staff to the sky, and Ronnie James Dior appears out of thin air and they fist bump. It’s wicked cool.